1. For safety use, please read the precautions carefully
and pay attention to labels on the product.
2. Before first use, check if the Voltage is appropriate
for the filter. Make sure the power plug is secure and
the socket is not shared with other appliances.
3. The filter drum must be filled with water before
plugged into power outlet.
Otherwise the motor can easily be damaged due to empty-running.
4. Do not attempt to dismantle or repair the motor in the filter drum.
5. If the power cord is damaged, please stop using the product.
6. If plug socket position below the filter drum, please make
sure not to let the water come down along the power cord
reaching power socket.
7. This filter is only suitable for indoor aquariums use.
Water temperature range 10℃~35℃; maximum height 60 CM.
8. Ensure the unit is unplugged before installing or cleaning.
9. For using in a new aquarium, please operate the unit for
one day before introducing fish into the aquarium.
A. Hang-on the aquarium
B. Set on the table.
C. Refer to and for Installation.
(Filter media are included and loaded already in the filter drum)
A. For Hang-on the aquarium
1. Water Inlet Pipes Installing:
Connect Elbow Connector (M), Nut (L), to Inlet Pipe (Q1, Q2);
and Inlet Net (Q3) (Refer to Parts Assembly Drawing).
Fix Water Inlet Pipes with Suckers (R) to Sucker Stand-Long
(S2) and attach to the aquarium wall in a proper place
as shown in Fig(2).
2. Water Outlet Pipes Installing: Connect Elbow Connector (M),
Nut (L), TPR Elbow (Short) (N) to Rain Pipe (P1.2).Users can
choose to use either the Outlet Port (P3) or Rain Pipes (P)
for different water outlet effects. Fix Water Outlet Pipes
with Suckers (R) to Sucker Stand-short (S1) and attach to the
aquarium wall in a proper place as shown in Fig(2).
3. Set Hanging Hooks (U1) on the aquarium wall in a proper place.
Fix Filter drum to the Hanging Hooks (U1) by Hanging
frame (U) as shown in Fig(3). Connect Water Inlet/Outlet
Pipes to filter drum with TPR Elbow (Long) (T) as shown in Fig(1).
(Please pay attention to the Water In & Out indications on the filter.)
4. Fill in filter drum with water as shown in Fig(5) and then
plug in to start up the unit.
B. For Stand on the table
1. Assemble Water Inlet and Outlet pipes as shown and
explained in Fig(2) and in
A. For Hang-On the aquarium above.
2. Connect Water Inlet/Outlet Pipes to filter drum with
60cm Soft Pipe (X). (Please pay attention to the
Water In & Out indications on the filter.) Fix the 60cm
Soft Pipe(X) with Curve Clip(Y) to adjust to a proper place
as shown in Fig(4).
C. Refer to and for Installation.
1. Fill in filter drum with water as shown in Fig(5) and
then plug in to start up the unit.
1. Use normal cloth to carefully wipe to clean the surface
of the unit. Never clean it with Gasoline of Cleanser.
2. When there is unusual sound or high temperature appears
during the operation, please stop to use the unit.
3. Regular cleaning and replacement of the filter media,
Active Carbon Pad(B2), Bio Sponge(B1), Bio Ring(W) is
necessary for better filtration results.
4. Cleaning or Replacement of filters
4-1. Unplug the unit, removes Water Inlet and Outlet Pipes
(Be careful for the siphon effects) and then pull up Side
Clip(F2) and Clip (F1)
4-2. Press the hook as indicated in Figure(7) to take
apart Filter Lid(C)and Filter Cup(B) for cleaning or
replacing Active Carbon Pad(B2), Bio Sponge(B1), Bio Ring(W).
Dimension of Body 20×12.2×18.2cm
Capacity of Filter Chamber 2.0L
Diameter of Tube ψ12mm x ψ16mm
Suitable for Aquarium 40~60cm (40~80L)