About FritzZyme® 360 Freshwater Aquarium Cleaner
Naturally Reduce Organics
Powerful probiotic blends of naturally-occurring heterotrophic bacteria specifically chosen for their ability to quickly digest organic sludge common in aquariums. Sludge includes fish waste, leftover food and other decaying organic matter. When left unchecked, sludge can lead to unsightly algae growth. Rather than relying on freshwater bacteria to treat both fresh and saltwater, Fritz Industries has identified the species that naturally occur and perform best for each environment. FritzZyme® 360 contains only species of bacteria native to freshwater. The bacteria in FritzZyme® 360 is safe, non-toxic and non-pathogenic.
Quality and Value
Using FritzZyme® 360 biological aquarium cleaner as a part of regular maintenance will greatly reduce the need for substrate cleaning and water changes, as well as prolong the life of filter media. FritzZyme® 360 bacteria will rapidly digest waste, eliminate foul odors, and improve water clarity, promoting a clean, clear, and healthy aquarium.
Directions & Dosage
Initial dose: Use 5 mL (1 tsp) per 5 US gallons (19 L). Maintenance dosing: Use 5 mL (1 tsp) per 10 US gallons (38 L) after regular maintenance, or at the interval of your choice. For a large livestock system or systems with heavy bioload, new system dosage may be safely increased up to 5x.
- For best results, add directly to aquarium in an area of high flow
- All chlorine and chloramines must be removed from water before adding FritzZyme® 360
- Maintain adequate water flow or aeration
- Discontinue use of skimmer and UV sterilizers for at least 48 hours after application
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Safe for use with all species, including plants and invertebrates
- Safe to add directly into a tank with livestock present
- Variations of odor and color between bottles is normal, a strong sulfur smell does not mean the bacteria are dead
- Overdosed? Heterotrophic bacteria are very safe even if overdosed. Observe for any distress, increase aeration and perform small water changes if necessary.
There are no reviews yet.